Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So i would describe my acne as mild. There are some marks but its not too bad. The past week my nose broke out very bad with a bunchof small, red, non inflammed pimples :mad: . What the hell?? I have always had a lot of blackheads on my nose, but never these small red pimples. There are some that have a tiny bit of pus, but those are not infalmmed also. Any1 experience the same thing or know anything that could help?

this helped me alot.

what you do is crush up uncoated asprin tablets and add just a little water to make a paste..

kind of rub it on your skin like you using a cleanser and leave on for around 5 min.

hope this helps!

I have these exact same things. I have yet to really get rid of them, but I know for sure that BP, soap, and AHA make them *worse*. I'll give that asprin thing a try though. Just don't keep loading BP or whatever on them, because it'll only make it worse.

When I have small zits aspirin spot treatment helps a bunch. make sure after u add the drops of water that you crush it up so that it is more fine. that seemed to help me