Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
I_Have_Bad_Acne

How many times can i apply BP in ONE DAY?

Dude, I think 6 times daily is way too much.. I don't think your skin will benefit from it.. If it did, Im sure Dan would've recomended it a long time ago. If I were you I'd just stick with the original morning/evening routine.. Did you try AHA?

Please do not apply it more than twice a day. You will seriously make your face worse, day and night is enough. Applying it more will not speed up the process.

Definitely don't go above 2 a day. You are likely making your face worse by putting it on 6 times a day. Patience my friend.

To cure acne, you really have to just take a very gentle, patient and steady approach.

Whoa - six times is waaaaay too often. Max, 3 times a day and that's ONLY if you have super strong skin that never ever gets irritated. I had to cut down to twice a day once I realized that 3 times a day was actually making my skin worse in the first six months of being on the regimen or so.

Now, I HAVE occasionally spot treated with BP several times a day, but only on a single big spot, never over the whole face. BP is pretty strong stuff, even at 2.5% and I definately think that 6 times a day is doing more damage than good!