Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I spent more money buying these nutrients seperatly then what are in these pills:

Total EFA 25$

Carlson's Fishoil 25$

Zinc, Magnesium

Selenium

Vitamin E

Vitamin C

Beta Carotene

Total: 80$

So id say roughly under 200 dollars for things that will only last for a month or so (perishable EFAs and fishoil will go bad really quickly)

So i think thats a great deal, thanks for sharing the product!

I'm also taking Genuine Health's Perfect Skin. I'll update my profile/regimens/progress soon.

BTW, Perfect Skin is also available at Loblaws (Toronto) and is a bit cheaper than Shoppers Drug.

stardusts ;)

i buy all my perfect skin at nationalnutrition.ca they offer free shipping and from what ive seen there perfect skin is $10 cheaper then my local supplement store

Looks promising, too bad i just bought a brand new bottle of Spectrum Strong so i can't grab the multi +glow but maybe i will check out the perfect skin, i did see that company at shoppers. Keep us updated, i have seen some other reviews and like most products its looking like best results are seen with regular exercise and a healthy diet (go figure)

I just took a look at their website and this product sounds really good! I spend so much money on buying all these separately too, so this is pretty affordable, plus it won't be so difficult taking many pills throughout the day. I'm going to give it a try too!

Thanks for sharing and please keep us updated with your progress! Good luck!

You can click his profile..and its under topics

I just bought this today and it was the for men one..they had a for women one..all in pink..so I just bought them mens lol

I think there the same

i've used perfect skin in the past, and like, it really does work..

all it really does is reduce the redness of acne and clears up scars!

it sorta reduces the size of your pimples aswell, but i'd reccomend using something else along with it!

i just bought the perfect skin pills but noticed that it says not to take them with tetracyclines. I'm on novo-minocycline right now does anyone know if that's going to be a problem? I know they're at least similar but am not sure if tetra - and minocycline are the same thing