Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xxx12

Does this stuff dry your skin right out?

I used the regimen for almost 2 weeks now. After using the cleanser or after the moisturizer wears away/dries up, areas of my face are covered in flaking skin.

The moisturizer does a good job of covering this for like 12 hours. But then, or after I wash my face, it's right back.

I've been using reduced amounts of BP (like only once a day, or only using 1 pump) and increased amounts of moisturizer (like doing that extra times).

First impression: I like having a shiny face, but it doesn't seem to have done anything for my acne yet. I'm scared to increase the BP usage as my skin is getting drier.

I am on the regimen and my skin is really dry. I have been using AHA + as a spot treatment sometimes and i also put on oil of olay for sensitive skin instead of Dan's. I recommend you trying to add jojoba oil too it if you remain dry within the next two weeks if you continue to use the reduced amount of BP.

The regimen has cleared up about 85 percent of my acne and I usually have about 3 active spots at a time and the rest is clearing up. They say the regimen works at different times for different types of acne and skin. I have jaw line acne (the pimple kind) which seems to be almost impossible to get rid of.

I've been on it for a month now and I am not giving up yet, because it has not made my acne worse. Good Luck!