Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

First of all, merry christmas and a happy new year to everyone!

My question is about Dan's new SA+ product. I'm 21 years old, and have had some large active cysts around my mouth area for the last months. When I got home for the holidays I was therefore glad that I found some of my old, blue tubes of BP from back in the days when I used the regimen (thanks Dan). After using the BP at nights and my AHA+ during the day, I quickly cleared up. To my big surprise some really long (2-3cm) hairs came out of my cysts, and my theory is therefore that my cysts are caused by ingrown hairs. After reviewing my shaving technique I found that I had been shaving XTG in that area, so now I only shave with light pressure WTG and haven't had any new ingrowns appear for ten days :)

The thing is I don't have regular acne any more, and since BP bleaches my pillow cases and maybe my girlfriend (? :D) I would really like to get off the BP. Since my problems are caused by ingrowns I bought Dan's new SA+ as SA is supposedly really good for treating and preventing ingrowns. The thing is I am really not quite sure how to use it. Should I use it as a moisturizer during the day? Could I mix it in my moisturizer and apply it after a shave? Or maybe I should use it as BP? Hoping for some answers or tips here :)

And by the way, the products I currently use are: Acne.org cleanser, Acne.org moisturizer, Acne.org jojoba oil, Acne.org AHA+. For my shaving routine I wetshave with a badger brush and shave with a DE. But after my shave I gently cleanse my skin with Dan's cleanser, and I find this way of shaving the least irritable of everything I've tried (I've tried everything). It's also a really nice and soothing way of shaving :)

Where did you buy Dan's SA+, I cannot find it anywhere on the store page. This is a stupid question I imagine, but I cannot find it for the life of me.

It's a bit hidden as it's just a small batch and a try-out product. Just press the yellow little thingy at the bottom left side of the store's front page :)

Dan said that he has limited supply atm, and wouldnt be able to handle the demand if he put it on the "frontpage". And also, its more or less in a testing fase.

Correct me if i am wrong.