Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
manchuriken

No prescription medication ever worked for me.

I just want to tell you guys I went through all the prescription medications and they never worked for me. I found this is because acne is the cause of a very delicate imbalance in natural systems in the body. Taking harsh chemicals and putting harsh chemicals on your skin does not promote balance.

Yes the acne would get better at certain points in treatment. But it would never be CURED. This is because the medications where not hitting the exact root of the problem, they were just treating side-effects of it.

You have to take a gentler approach.

Read this thread I made here acne.org/messageboard/Home-Kombucha-worked-me-t220652.html&gopid=2486065#entry2486065

I'm gonna post that again a few times to spread it around in places. Because I really want people to see it. I am being completely serious there. If you have not tried treating yourself with your own-brewed kombucha you are missing out on the single thing I found to work for me and also one of the cheapest treatments money can buy. You should try this, it is worth the time and effort to get the stuff and start making kombucha.