Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WheatBean

Just another praising of "the gel"

Dan,

Thank you so much for making the bp gel available to all of us-- I ordered one tube a little over a week ago (just to test it out), and it came without problems. I like it so much better than Neutrogena's on the spot, which I had been using in weak attempts to follow your regimen for some months. Now that I have a decent amount of bp, I can fully stick with the regimen, and not worry about conserving some bp for the next dose (which was counterproductive anyway, as you know very well).

With the 4 ounces and higher quality, I can not only afford to keep up with the regimen (which I know will work for me with sustained effort), but my effort will be sustained. smile.gif

I just recieved my tube today. All I can say is...THANK YOU!!!! I love it, the gel is much easier to apply and absorbs so much better, more like a lotion(The "On The Spot" cream was like trying to rub in glue). Also, the gel doesn't leave that white residue.

And it is a good size for the price. I didn't believe it when people wrote that it is huge but, I can now say they weren't BSing. The tube is huge!

Thanks for saving my face(and my wallet)!

I have had acne since I was 11, I am now 31.

I ordered mine on March 30th and it came on the 10th.