Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
remuda27

Any dr's who do dermarolling in Massachusetts?

I have been reading this forum for quite sometime and have finally decided to try dermarolling/needling for my scarring. I would like to find a dermatologist to do this for me because I am scared that I will make my scars worse if I try it myself. I live in Massachusetts, and was wondering if anyone has gone to or knows of a dermatologist that does dermarolling/needling? Thank You!

Hello remuda

I am also in Massachusetts but had needling done in Sydney on vacation . i have to repeat it as some scars didn't respond as well. but it will work if you are persistent.optimum results vary from person to person . Please do your research first. the rollers are not perfect . try to find a doctor who uses a straight needle in and out. picture a needle rolling around in the skin.it could potentially cause damage. two doctors recommended this to me and i'm glad i had it done the way it was done, without the roller.