Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

a long time ago i read that green smoothies and a great diet would help eradicate whiteheads, and it absolutely did, but i used something that my skin didn't like a while ago and now i'm riddled with them again. My diet is still good, but with the holidays i've been slipping a bit. any suggestions on how to help my skin take care of this mess? thanks in advance.

What do you think caused the outbreak?

I read about how vitamins c and a were great for topical skin care and I mixed up some from my vitamins and it clogged up my pores after 3 uses =/ I was so angry with myself cause my skin was doing wonderfully up until that point, now i've got all these little ticking time bombs all over.

I also just started using Taz, which is going to cause it to initially get worse.

Most importantly...please don't pick at them.....I tried that with 2 of mine yesterday and they have turned into full size pimples.....gosh how I regret that, my right cheek had just started to heal...except for a few whiteheads :wall:

Most importantly...please don't pick at them.....I tried that with 2 of mine yesterday and they have turned into full size pimples.....gosh how I regret that, my right cheek had just started to heal...except for a few whiteheads :wall:

oh man i'm sorry to hear that. i know the feeling; i've done it too many times. what pissed me off most for so long was that sometimes it would work out very well, but MOST of the time it just turns them into full blown pimples and everytime I'd look at them I'd think "maybe it'll be one of those lucky ones that actually want to be extracted" but it never is. That's why I'm so desperate to find any natural ways to encourage my body to rid them. I hope your skin feels better soon.

Vitamins did that?

(maybe i shouldn't take mine lol)

oh my no, internally they're wonderful. I grabbed a vitamin c pill and a vitamin a gel pill and mixed them with green tea and applied it topically. I later read that the vit a was mixed with a bit of another oil and I'm not sure what all the other fillers could have been. If you buy things specifically for the skin with vit c and a then it's great for your skin, just don't cheap out and try to make your own =/