Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

has anybody here tried the cerave cleanser? does anybody else feel like it makes their moisturizer feel sticky? i'm scared that sticky feeling means i'm gonna get clogged up. it doesnt feel heavy on my face though, but when i touch my face it's sorta sticky ><.

Ive used it before. As much as i love the lotion and cream im undecided about the cleanser. Its very moisturizing, to the point that it leaves like a film behind, which is probably the stickyness you feel.

I always use it for a few days and then stop because I break out in little pimples and I get scared its the cleanser, I dont know for sure, but i would rather stick with the one i know doesnt break me out.

what do you mean sticky? i use it and it feels ok.

god damn why did you have to start this thread now im paranoid...bitches.

i agree with crazygamar. the cream is pretty good imo, but i think the cleanser breaking me out. i mixed it with my tea tree cleanser, but i think the cleanser isn't right for me. either that or i'm still suffering from the repercussions of my run with albolene. i'll give the cleanser just a bit more time and report back in about 2 weeks.

the cerave cleanser made my moisturizer feel sticky, not sure how to explain it. i fixed that problem once i added in my tea tree cleanser though. the tea tree cleanser was originally a bit too drying for me. my skin feels a lot more balanced with a bit of the cerave cleanser mixed along with the tea tree cleanser.

i bought this stuff awhile ago and i don't really like it.

it has a weird consistency. doesn't feel like it cleanses at all. it is gentle though. does feel a little filmy afterward. it's alright to use in the mornings i guess.

but yeah. i did notice that i started getting little tiny bumps on my forehead which Ive never had before.

i think i'll look for something better.