Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ryan22nD

Why cant dan ship products to the UK

my current spendings on DKR products are:

on average:

£85 worth of dans bp every 3.5 month

delivery charges on each at around £20

customs charges 25 on pretty much every order.

£25 on cleanser inc del twice a year

a year i am spending:

£300 on bp alone a year

£70 on its delivery

85 on customs charges

50 on cleanser

£507 a year!!

with roughly £150 of it being spent without reason.

why cant a bulk amount of products be shipped to the uk and posted off to people internally.

it will even be highly benifitial to dkr, meaning more people can afford to use this regeime.

Thanks

my current spendings on DKR products are:

on average:

£85 worth of dans bp every 3.5 month

delivery charges on each at around £20

customs charges 25 on pretty much every order.

£25 on cleanser inc del twice a year

a year i am spending:

£300 on bp alone a year

£70 on its delivery

85 on customs charges

50 on cleanser

£507 a year!!

with roughly £150 of it being spent without reason.

why cant a bulk amount of products be shipped to the uk and posted off to people internally.

it will even be highly benifitial to dkr, meaning more people can afford to use this regeime.

Thanks

although it wouldnt be much cheaper (mostly because of the import tax and vat that is changed to the company buying which has to be passed on, and the current weakness of are £) they dont wish to expand to the eu... as a few months ago i offered to do this sort of venture but they declined and said they do not wish to do anything like this for a while

I have been lucky and never paid customs on my UK shipments, even on the large value >£60 orders. Now I ensure my orders are under £18 value just in case.

Although I only have to buy a big 16oz BP once every 7 months or longer, in future there's no way I will be risking it, as the currency conversion is now awful and it's simply not viable to pay additional fees if they catch me.

ntrino

Loved dans regimen but i won't be buying it anymore, simply because i cannot afford it, looking for alterntatives at the moment.

Im probably missing something here but if they expanded overseas wouldn't that widen their market dramtically?, surely it's abit of a niche at the moment

Because the whole reccesion is going to get worse an surely less will be spending online from the UK and EU

I'd really like to hear from Dan,

how many sales does he need to be making for a European supplier to be a good business investment. I think if more advertisement was done Dan could make a huge business out of this, and a european supplier will greatly expand it.

It seems that not enough people actually know about this website, there's so much more potential, it's really obvious to see.