Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i have whiteheads all over, mostly on my chin and cheeks, and I feel like they're little ticking time bombs that can morph into pimples if i get stressed, accidentally touch them, hormones act up, etc.. Is there anyway I can help my body get rid of them? I know popping them is out of the question since that usually won't get it and will just irritate them. Any suggestions?

When did you start Tazorac?

about a week ago, but the majority of them were there before hand, which was why i wanted to start taz.

Tazorac is a retin-a so you will experience some purging for a couple of weeks before actually seeing any good results.

Tazorac is a retin-a so you will experience some purging for a couple of weeks before actually seeing any good results.

i've read about it. i was reluctant at first, but since it may also aid in building collagen I decided to try it. does taz help with whiteheads?

Yes, when your purging, all the nasty stuff and gunk comes out of your pores, hence why you would see more pimples/blackheads/etc. but once that is finished, you should see good results.

Yes, when your purging, all the nasty stuff and gunk comes out of your pores, hence why you would see more pimples/blackheads/etc. but once that is finished, you should see good results.

thank you :)