Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shar26

Day 12 . . .

Noww i've found the place where i should of been, i've been posting in a different section loll.

Basically i'm on day 12 of my second round of accutane (60MG). This time round it has kicked in much quicker, experienced a lot of dryness since the 4th day of taking it andd then on about day 8 i majorly broke out :( right over christmas i have looked terrible. I've had to moisturize sooo much because i dry out so quickly. My whole chin, mouth, cheek area has been taken over by painful little pimples but luckily i think now they are starting to get better. I have dry eyes, dry nose and dry scalp too as a side effect.

Keeping ontop of it as best i can though, i'm hoping the brake out is going to clear up, its been horrible but luckily its showing signs of getting better. I'm powering on with my cleaning, moisturizing and treating.

I'm going to create another post on this but i've just started using an ibuprofen gel, which i read about on an old post is to be very good for preventing acne. I think it could be showing signs of working! As signs of new acne are not really showing, i will keep everyone posted about it. Andd i will create another topic about it.

Noww i've found the place where i should of been, i've been posting in a different section loll.

Basically i'm on day 12 of my second round of accutane (60MG). This time round it has kicked in much quicker, experienced a lot of dryness since the 4th day of taking it andd then on about day 8 i majorly broke out :( right over christmas i have looked terrible. I've had to moisturize sooo much because i dry out so quickly. My whole chin, mouth, cheek area has been taken over by painful little pimples but luckily i think now they are starting to get better. I have dry eyes, dry nose and dry scalp too as a side effect.

Keeping ontop of it as best i can though, i'm hoping the brake out is going to clear up, its been horrible but luckily its showing signs of getting better. I'm powering on with my cleaning, moisturizing and treating.

I'm going to create another post on this but i've just started using an ibuprofen gel, which i read about on an old post is to be very good for preventing acne. I think it could be showing signs of working! As signs of new acne are not really showing, i will keep everyone posted about it. Andd i will create another topic about it.

Glad you came to the right place! When was your first round of accutane? Was it totally ineffective or did your acne slowly come back? It sounds like it's working already which is awesome. I am on day 28 and things appear to be improving but I'm still nervous about another bad breakout!

same shit is happening to me too. I broke out around day 5 - im on day 12 right now - but I have like a bunch of little pimples evrywhere on my face mostly on my forehead and chin. shit is horrible tooo because I never had it this bad and it gets worst like every fucking day for me so I dunnoo what the fuck is going on lol. hopefully the breakout will calm down soon =P.