Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
paulvg

Delna's regimen

There's actually another post with 90 pages of responses it to do with Delna's regimen. I think it was Delna's post. :P

But, to answer your question, it's the best 'regimen' on this site for skincare as far as I can tell; it's gentle, natural, and doesn't have a whole "you might get worse and your skin will need to adjust to the treatment" period. That's a really important part, because treatments shouldn't piss your skin off for weeks before taking an effect (or, well, not taking an effect, which is the usual case). Try it, you'll love it.

be careful with the vinegar though. i think i irritated mine and ended up with hundreds of tiny sandpaper feeling dots on my temples. not quite sure what it is, you can't see it unless you cast a shadow with hard light.

it faded my red marks though.

Actually, I should add - I never used the apple cider vinegar; just the baking soda, light cleanser, and the eggwhite/lemon mask, and that works fantastabulously for me.

When I tried Delna's regimen, I was young so, I never had the perseverance/diligence to stick with it for a long time. However, one thing that I've constantly used from her regimen was the baking soda. I can attest that the baking soda really works well. As for apple cider vinegar, I take it orally. I dont apply it to my face because it just doesnt feel right on my face and it seems to irritate my skin more than anything. Try baking soda though, it worked for me maybe it will work for you too.

^^ You just got 6 replies! Have patience.

Anyway, I tried it for a month and it helped a bit... I'm giving it another go, but this time I'm only doing the Egg mask and drinking lots of water...I might drink the Cider Vinegar as well... I'll let people know how it goes.

Is this doable on accutane? i still dont know, i have no acne only red marks and the thing is im on my 4th month of accutane... please help

Accutane works to clear up acne as a matter of fact it works better than any other medication as far as I can tell. But be careful of the side effects. I took it years ago and had 20/20 vision until I took it. Also it mad my lips really dry and peel. Even after all these years (and I quit taking it years ago) my lips are still dry and peeling! Best wishes!