Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hopefull123

please help!

when i was my face using dans cleanser it gets really dry after which i dont mind too bad cause my moisturizer takes care of it BUT within a couple hours my face gets extremely oily..

is this okay? will the oil stop after my face gets used to the bp? i use dans and only apply a little amount since i have been on it for only a week now.

You kinda have to get a feel for your moisturizer. I believe everyone's face needs a different amount. Some need 2 pumps, some need 1, some need half, some don't need it at all. I think you should apply it lightly, until just barely all the flakes and dryness goes away. Then if your face dries some more, then apply accordingly. I think over moisturizing is one of the biggest mistakes someone can make.

thanks for the replies :)

i think my problem was that i was putting mosturizer on before i put the bp on and i didnt do that today even thought my skin was sooo dry after washing.. but the oilyness has went down a lot