Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
permanentdaylight

Diane and boobies!

so ive been on Diane for a full 2 months. it broke me out worse than before but i guess that was my IB (Which is still sort of occuring), but its STARTING to clear up a bit. im optimistic so im not freaking out as much as i used to.

anyways something i noticed is that my BOOBS HAVE GROWN SO MUCH! at first i didnt know what the hell caused my boobs to grow so fast. then i realized it was the diane!!! im sort of afraid. I liked my little bitty B's and now they're getting huge. i liked my small boobs. did anyone else get big boob growth?

i havn't been on it long enough

but my boobs are already huge so i hope they dont get any bigger lol

hey nothing wrong with big boobs! embrace them haha.

i have a question did you experience any weight gain, cause thats my biggest worry.

hi!!! :( happened to me :(((((((( i made the stupid choice of yasmin and my boobs went from an already going-to-d c to a full d!!!!! in just a week, and that was painful. wtf :( i also lost like 1.5 pounds that week. i regret it so much... but yeah they grow ur boobs and gain weight, and now i gotta lose weight to get rid of some boobies :(((( you still gonna take them? let me know how it goes :o

yeahh so my boobs keep on growing lol. im 21 they're not supposed to grow anymore!!! as for the weight gain... i couldnt really tell ya. im not fat but i dont eat well so although ive been chunkier the past few months im betting its all the christmas cookies i gorged on hahah