Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chris-6

For those following the no face wash method?

I've read shaving razor's are bad for acne prone skin?

Would a electric razor be better used without shaving cream? What are the drawbacks to using a electric razor or single blade razor?

Do you wash/shave or rinse your face with just water?Do you find it better to shave with or against hair growth?

As of now I use a tallow soap and single blade razor for shaving but still have acne. Whats a better way to shave without harsh products or irritation?

Thanks ;)

Well I use an old-school safety razor and it gives a much better shave then any multi-blade razor. I would switch to a shaving cream instead of the soap, and get a good one from a health food store (kiss my face brand is my favorite).

Do not shave against the grain. It WILL cause irritation for our kinds of skin, unfortunately.

I use a special electric one that doesnt rub up against my skin at all, fair enough it doesnt take all the hair off so theres a bit of stubble but who cares, i get no irritation at all which will make my skin do weird things :). Andd i never use a razor because my skin just seems to hate them lol