Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gtracer007

What's your Favorite Mirror? =)

Mine's gotta be my personal stand-up oval mirror in my room and the mirror in my mom's room. Damn, if only these mirrors portrayed how I wanna look everywhere I go.

...the mirror I hate the most is the car rear-view mirror. fuck, i remember this one time that i jumped in the car and drove to the gym. once i got there, i took one look in the car mirror and drove back home. *sad*

When I breakout, I often look in the mirror without direct lights on so i don't see the extent of it....

Me to lol. I have lights off and im like damn im fine then i turn the light on then im like damn i look fucked up. It sucks thats why im asking my girl to go to the movies with me. So its all dark.

When I breakout, I often look in the mirror without direct lights on so i don't see the extent of it....

Me to lol. I have lights off and im like damn im fine then i turn the light on then im like damn i look fucked up. It sucks thats why im asking my girl to go to the movies with me. So its all dark.

haha good idea.

LOL

lighting has a HUGE role... like you with your girl. I remember, this one time i was at a party and fucked around with this one chick all night. the next day when we she came to hang out (during day time) she basically ignored me and probably was thinking, was this the same motherfucker that i gave head to? LMAO!

damn...

The best mirrors are the ones that have red light around them. It makes your skin look like it's tanned. Because the light is dark it makes the acne look much less noticeable. The worst mirrors are the ones with fluorescent light around it. God you can see every single pimple/scar, spot that you have had since birth with that light. I've had so many days where before id go out id think "damn i look good" Then i would go to a washroom in a restaurant take a look in the flourescent light and be thinking "holy shit i look fucked up" lol

yea I always adjust my lighting in bathrooms to make me happy if I can. It sucks being in really lit up areas like some stores when you know the lights are just shining on your acne.

Favorite mirror is on my vanity. The lighting from the lamp is soft and yellow. Worst is the bathroom at my job. Stark fluorescent. Bleh! Not only does every mark show, but the shadows it induces make me look at least 10 years older and sickly!

I close the blinds about 80% during the day to let a half light in the room when i look in my bedroom mirror lol. In the evening I have an orangey light that sort of makes me look OK. Its not really the mirror (as you all know), its the lighting. The WORST are car mirrors and flourescant bathroom mirrors... I avert my eyes. I think I'll still avoid them even when I'm clear lol. Sometimes when I'm in a brightly lit room and there's a mirror, I sort of slowly edge 1 eye into view and take a peek to see how the little piece of face showing looks, and then I run away... :think:

I guess mine would have to be the one in one of the toilets in my college...i always look so good in that one, dunno why lol and i guess the one in my bathroom isn't too bad either.. But i hate all mirrors grri avoid them when possible.

I guess mine would have to be the one in one of the toilets in my college...i always look so good in that one, dunno why lol and i guess the one in my bathroom isn't too bad either.. But i hate all mirrors grri avoid them when possible.

Yeah toilet mirrors at my college are freakin' horrible. :(

I hate the mirrors in my school they make my skin. Look dull and make my scars look worse my favorite mirror is in my restroom. I keep the bathroom lights off and the hallway lights on unless I have to shave LOL

Not really a favourite mirror but...what is the deal with car mirrors?

Does anybody look good in them? Seriously.

Haha, when I was in a friend's car I looked at myself in the car mirror and I was like "Whaaaat??". I swear they added crap to my face.

I like my bathroom mirrors D:

And this isn't a mirror...but at night, the backyard is really dark so the kitchen window is like a dark mirror :D

I love it 'cause this window-mirror shows no acne and sometimes I stand there staring at my acne-free image ^^ ...then my dad walks in and goes "wtf why are you staring at? you've been there for a long time! What's there? What are you looking at?"

._.;; He'll never understanddddd Dx

I don't know why car mirrors are so terrible. I usually use a hand held mirror by my big window in my house to check my face before i go out. I look ok in that mirror, but when i look at the car mirror i look terrible. I mean it's the same light that is coming in. It has always puzzled me why car mirrors are so bad.

car mirrors suck, but if you ever have to do your make-up in front of one you cover a TON more then you would have noticed in a "good" mirror. Although, your make-up will look like crap in front of one while your doing it.

I actually have extremely bright florescent lights in my bethroom so they suck. I chose to do this on purpose though so that I can notice more and do my make-up better so I dont go to school and look in the mirror and be like, "wth, how did I miss those zits!?!?"

The best type of mirror is the little pocket ones, there isn't much room on those to show your whole face so in it you can just focus on the good features of your face. You can skip the whole looking at your skin and acne entirely! You completely avoid a huge confidence blow.

I personally don't blame the mirrors though, for me it really sucks who you are standing next to looking in the mirror. If i was standing next to some falwless model, both of us looking in the mirror, I would be more likely to point out my flaws and get mad at how incredibly ugly I am, then if I were standing next to an average person with flaws and skin like mine. I hope that made sense!

hahah. when taking pics of myself on my computer i would always turn my moniter off cause the light showed how bad my face was hahahaha

The mirror in m bathroom = heavenly! my favorite one eveerr. i wish every place was lit like that!

mirrors in sunlight = hell!

The best mirror in the world is my bathroom mirror.... :wub:

Do any of you guys hate shopping malls? There is a mirror every where you turn! Or if I'm in the bathroom with my friends and we're all fixing our makeup... argh! If I'm forced to look at myself in the mirror, I kinda do this thing where I kinda zoom out and I'm not really looking at myself.. I just hate mirrors.