Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Muller-7

Become upset, confused, low self est', shy .. please help?

Hello my friends, thanks for taking a look. Well I havent been on here for a long time because my acne was mild and I was put on some Zineret treatment and my skin got a little better however, I have noticed spots and stuff is it acne coming back? , okay so thats just some background information.

This is a picture of my cheeks and near my eyes ... do you think its bad? (Please see below) Well I have become very upset, I dont feel like going out, I feel embarrased, shy and everytime I go oot I feel like running back in the house :( Now im not surre if this is normal but my skin is upsetting me big time, its just recently its appeared again. There has been no change in my diet, I eat pretty healthy, not much sugar going on, no junk etc, quite a bit of water however recently iv become so upset I just cant be botherd trying anything now. (I use nothing on my face just mousturise as my skin is very sensitive and dry)

Can you please help me out ... what sall I do? How can I relax a bit more in public? My confidence has taken a big knock :( Any ideas what to do, hers some pics of how my skin looks ...

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s176/ro...album/spots.jpg

Help is much appreciated.

Thanks so much :)

well, in order for us to rate it, you should back the camera out a bit, show more of the face, let us get the general idea.

but from what i see here, it's not bad at all.

well, in order for us to rate it, you should back the camera out a bit, show more of the face, let us get the general idea.

but from what i see here, it's not bad at all.

really really camera shy :( Thanks for the comments though :)

Im thinking of going on a strick diet which will look like:

Vegetables/Fruit/Water of course some chicken, bread, cheese ?? Hmmm I feel pooop!

well, veggies + fruit are always a good idea.

really, don't sweat it, it's really mild. just go out there and have fun.

If that's the extent of your pimples and that's making you a hermit then you're problems are bigger than acne.

You've got a few moderately sized pimples and some that are very small. You're skin doesn't look grotesque and your acne doesn't look like it's raging out of control.