Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jamal

puss coming out of scars????...I Dunno help please!!!!

Hi all,

I am just at that age where my acne is disappearing and i dont break out really anymore but i have these weird indents on my cheeks. I have been looking online for a while to understand what the proper term for this is and i am not really sure. I am not sure if its just scarring because there is alot of sebum bulid up under these indents. Like if i was to squeeze my cheeks that white stuff (sebum) would start coming up. So can someone help me out to what this condition is called and help give me a reconmendation to a solution. im getting chemical peels right now but im still not sure if that is the correct solution for my problem.

Can i get some feedback please

and does anyone else have this type of issue

post-91158-1230705104_thumb.jpg

post-91158-1230705114_thumb.jpg

Hi jamal,

I'm not really that experienced to answer your question, but to me it looks like you just have acne scarring.

The puss coming out though does sound weird to me.

I think you should schedule a visit to a dermatologist to get a professional opinion.

Cheers

Hey there!!! I don't have the scarring on my face but I do have some war wounds(not for real, lol) on my nose and lip/upperlip. I have had these raised scars since 1999 and since healed, 2000 I found myself picking at these blacheads around the area and sebum also came out of the few areas in those scars.I always figured if there is a pore even with scarring sebum would fill it in and easily squeeze out. I know I haven't reallyu answered your question but that is my experience with scars having "weird" sebum coming out. Hope it helped a little...

you have boxcar scars and icepick scars. those are very difficult to get rid of and if you did try to, it will cost you hella money.

the white stuff is just your oil and dead skin mixed together. you get this because your skin isn't sloughing off normally.

chemical peels should help with the scarring but not by that much unless you get the obagi blu peel. i've heard great results about it.

good luck.

Hi all,

I am just at that age where my acne is disappearing and i dont break out really anymore but i have these weird indents on my cheeks. I have been looking online for a while to understand what the proper term for this is and i am not really sure. I am not sure if its just scarring because there is alot of sebum bulid up under these indents. Like if i was to squeeze my cheeks that white stuff (sebum) would start coming up. So can someone help me out to what this condition is called and help give me a reconmendation to a solution. im getting chemical peels right now but im still not sure if that is the correct solution for my problem.

Can i get some feedback please

and does anyone else have this type of issue