Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jardin

I foun something that really works for acne

I just had my first treatment from a new acne laser called Isolaz. Already my acne is clearing up. I was suffering from cystic acne in my jaw area. I am told that I will need a few treatments until it is all gone, but the changes already are unbelieveable !! I'm so happy !

Awesome! So glad you are getting Isolaz. This laser has helped me tremendously. It took 6 treatments to see maximum results, for me. So, I'd recommend to keep getting them!

Just to check - what is the timeframe between each isolaz treatment? 3 weeks? 2 weeks?

I have got some red/brown post acne marks as well as active acne.. not sure y i am having those headless red bumps that are threatening to become zits!! This is really getting on my nerves... my chin is already in a huge mess now... =(

I just started Isolaz treatments and added a detailed post to the My Isolaz Acne Experience thread on this forum. As for length of time between treatments, probably depends on your treatment center, but my derm said I can do them weekly if I want for the first few treatments and space them to 2 weeks after that.

just to ask, lol i've asked this a few times now on other posts but no one seems to be getting back to me. Do you have to apply anything to your skin once you've done the laser treatment? like BP or any treatment you were using before the laser?

thanks!

I haven't changed anything else about my regular regimen. I still use the topical I was using, Aczone and my derm said to keep using that since I really only started that about a month before starting Isolaz and it seemed to be helping some. Supposedly, products are absorbed better into the skin after Isolaz treatments.

So how long does the treatment last? Is this something you have to do every month for the rest of you life?

So how long does the treatment last? Is this something you have to do every month for the rest of you life?

i. like cosmo99 would very much like to know as well.