Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
theyheyman

How to turn dan's moisturizer from a runny mess into a cream?

I don't know whats up with dans moisturizer but theres way too much liquid in it. I try shaking the bottle but that doesn't help.

It goes on my fingers nicely but when I go to apply on my face half of it runs down like water and doesn't want to apply like an actual cream. It is very annoying as half the substance runs in between my fingers and feels like water, which does not moisturizer well at all into skin.

oh...........i always thought it was just the way it was? I dont put it on my fingers though but on my palm and dab it all over my face.

I've noticed that it's runnier when either the moisturizer or my face is warm (like fresh out of the shower, for example) or if my face isn't perfectly dry when I apply it, like if I haven't waited long enough after using BP before putting it on. I think you probably need to try waiting longer between steps.

The only time i seem to have heard this problem is for the users who adds moisturizer after using AHA+. It tends to great all slimy.