Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
f1fan87

using panoxyl as an oitment on active spots

ok i need advice, to dry out spots i have been washing my face with panoxyl 10 - and it has helped - but after the wash i will dab some of the cream onto spots until the morning. i have been adding the cream onto the same spot for a few days to try dry the spot out totally for xmas but it seems as though i have burned away my skin. it is all very dry and wen i eat it hurts (just under my bottom lip.

it was red yesterday and now it seems to ust be very cracked and sore. i have been using concealaer as it looked bad - but being male i dont want to use that!!

anyone any advice? or know of a good UK moisturiser i can use that will not harm...?

im so stupid using something that strong on my face as an ointment for spots :(

Try using a lower concentration. PanOxyl 2.5 is working fine for me. I apply it only in the evening and put a thin layer of Cetaphil moisturizer over it.:)

By the way I also use PanOxyl 2.5 to spot treat stubborn zits in the morning. But I only put a dab on each spot, just enough to wet it.:)