Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I don't know wtf is wrong with me. I sweat buckets because I'm so self-conscious about how scarred, inflammed, and hyperpigmented my face is that it literally drips off my face! I get so nervous, especially if I have to go to a store, when I'm approached by somebody because I know all they see is my multi-coloured face. Ughhh... this has been happening since I was 18 (now 24). It's even worse when it's a hot chick... I think I'm doomed.

Sometimes I have to remind myself to take a couple of deep breathes and focus on something else.

Fuck... why can't i just act normal and forget about this shit *sighs*

Oh man this shit is the worse, I will be walking around the mall and i constantly have to buy drinks to keep me from sweating, though it only mildly helps, then my makeup gets all messed up ughh so annoying

Yup i happen to be like that before, the best way to overcome this problem is to face lots of people and eventually you'll get used to it. Eventually you'll feel more comfortable and less self conscious. I used to get a ride to school from my parents and was self conscious around people at school because of my acne which is pretty mild. What i did was i decided to take public transportation and go to busy places eventually i got used to the environment and now i feel much more confident out in the public.

Like today which was boxing day i had a pretty bad breakout but i still went out and shopped for 8 hours and i really didn't care what people think regardless of how bad my face looked.

i always have this feeling that EVERYBODY is staring at my nasty ass skin. it get's me SO nervous. ughhhh, my psychie is kicking my ass.

at first (like meeting my classmates for the first-time), i will be so nervous about what they think and sweat to DEATH! but once i start getting comfortable with everybody and start to get to know everyone, i'm okay.

it's complete strangers that get's me dripping buckets. but i guess i shall start taking this like how nike's taking it. strangers are merely people that will never have an impact on your life so FUCK'em and what they think.

Don't worry about what the strangers think, and take my approach. You'll pass by hundreds of people daily and you will leave their thoughts in an instant, if they do stare. I walk throughout the day without even noticing if the person is male or female. You would be surprised but nobody cares what you look like. You are nobody to these people, so chances are they don't care what you look like.

thanks man... you're really solidifying how i ought to be thinking. "fuck'em" is how i should be thinking. like they know me, right? but still...

i'm really not a pessimist, but STILL!

Whenever people stare, and whenever im not relaxed (frustrated, nervous, exited, happy), I just get FUCKING EXTREMELY ITCHY. everywhere. mainly my scalp, stomach, and butt for some reason.