Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Foomph

Retisol-A 0.01%

So I decided that my skin is never going to be maintenance free and although accutane DID get rid of my bacne and cystic acne, I still get congested and clogged pores, and it seems my blackheads are slowly coming back around my nose. I've decided to nip it in the bud and re-start retin-a. I dug out my old tube and started tonight.

I'm also using ultraquin cream to help my melasma. It's winter here so it's a good time to do it.

Here goes nothing!

Okay-I'm adding pictures here mostly for my own benefit, to see if there actually is an improvement.

No, my acne is not bad, I would barely even call it acne, but it's enough to make me want to maintain this skin before all hell breaks loose and I get full blown zits again. Maybe in day light it'll show more...mostly clogged pores and closed comedones though.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/foomph/IMG_5762.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/foomph/IMG_5762.jpg

Visit My Website

Visit My Website

So far my routine is wash face at night (always a milky cleanser as I find it easier on my skin that wash off ones). Then Emu oil mixed with a night cream (either cliniderm or Dove night cream in a pot), then wait about 30 mintes then Retisol a and ultraquin cream on my melasma (upper cheeks).

Day 2-woot!