Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am finally clearer thanks to tetracycline (for right now sad.gif ) However I have a lot of whiteheads, and more are popping up. You can't really see then unless I look very close. But I HATE them. I don't wear foundation, just a little concealer over redmarks and then powder. I have been using Cover Clean Clean Powder for a VERY long time. Its says it won't clogs pores, won't cause acne, ect, ect. So I thought it was okay to use. Well I read the ingredients and it has Mineral Oil it in!! :-s Would this be causing my whiteheads? What is the best powder to use? I have really oily skin so I NEED to wear powder, at least a little bit. Any advice would be great!!! Thanks!! biggrin.gif

Did you tried Loreal Ideal Balance Powder?? I like it, and it's the best I've used so far. I hope it works for you if you do decide to try it.

www.lorealparis.com

Cover Girl powder has mineral oil in it?! :blink:

I used to use it everyday too.. I don't think it ever caused acne for me though. Now, I've switched to using loose powder by NYC. It's cheap, oil-free and works well! (Does not cause me acne either)