Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Alright, i've been on dkr for about a week and a half now. I have fairly mild acne (about 3-4 pimples at a time). I experienced no "slight clearing" like the what to expect page said, but i am in the middle of the worst breakout I've ever experienced. Mainly in the spots (jawline) where i had the most blackheads and non inflamed spots. Does this mean the regimen is working or is it just a coincidence? There's been no diet change or anything that could cause it.

I laughed when you said 3-4 pimples at a time. Why on earth would you spend money on 3-4 pimples.

i concur. these had better be some nasty inflamed cysts for you to start such a severe regimen. XD don't even worry gosh

just spot treat.

hey the same thing happened to me, it got worse right after a good week. It'll clear up nice for a little while and then youll have another breakout like that probably, then hopefully clear skin afterwards once ur up to applying alot of BP. Its normal just try to get through it, i am having a hell of a time getting through it myself

im in the same boat, i had mild acne and then started using the regimine finally and yea its def the worst breakout of my entire life. i wen to the derm and got another antibiotic she said to use with the BP so hopefully thatll help. but yea everyone keeps asking whaat happened to my chin...im like gah i just started a new regimine and my poes are clearing!