Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MasterCheif

Herbal Essences dangerously straight

When I was in America I brought some 'herbal essences dangerously straight' Shampoo and conditioner and instantly fell in love with it. Problem is I'm close to running out and it isn't sold over here so could someone possibly ship some over to me, I'd pay full price for them and shipping plus a little extra for the help. If you're interested send me a message or reply here, thanks in advance.

Only place I found it is Amazon.com and they're charging £40 for shipping!!

Yowch! I hope you find someone who can send it to you. I know how great those shampoos and conditioners are. I use their Totally Twisted stuff.

What's better is they don't have Sodium Laureth Sulfate or Sodium Lauryl Sulfate!

Really? I didn't even know that! A few years ago, I was using John Frieda's Curl Around Style Starting shampoo and conditioner, but then Herbal Essences came out with this stuff, which was cheaper, so I decided to give it a shot. It worked just as well, and smelled nicer, so I just stuck with it.