Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
maddy001

Favourite perfume/scent?

Jus trying to find out what other scents people prefer. I have gone through fragrances like Calvin Klein's euphoria, The bodyshop's white musk and Elizabeth arden's green tea. I'm currently using Nina Ricci's love in paris which I really love and was given to me by my mum who caught me stealing sprays from her previous bottle. So for christmas she got me a bottle. It smells elegnant and consists of both fruity and flora smells to it but more to the flora side.

What fragrances do you love and why?

I love Vera Wang's Princess

It is very light and smells gorgeous, but stays on all day.

J'adore by Dior which is slightly strong at first but very elegant after it airs- i dont know how to describe this smell.

and lastly

Daisy by Marc Jacob's, This is a more fruity smell in my opinion.

I'm a sucker for Coco Chanel Madamoiselle. It's sophisticated, but not like grandma's perfume. It's light and not so lingering.

Siava, I would have to agree with that one aswell.

I also just read your accutane log- beautiful results.

Good Luck! I hope it keeps up and your one pimple keeps going away fast! :D

:D Thank you!

Ooh Maddy, another one I like is Juicy Couture. It's sweet and feminine. To my nose it's kind of potent so a little goes a long way.

there are a couple i love.... l.a.m.b., benefit's b spot and maybe baby are both really good, diesel for women (although they stopped distributing it at the macy's i shop at :(), thierry mugler's angel (i don't like it for myself though), and origin's ginger essence.

I don't have a ton of perfume, nor have a tried a ton...I tend to stick to what I like.

Some of my old time favs are Opium and Red.

Hubby just bought me The One by Dolce & Gabbana and I really like it, I also have a Norwegian perfume called Laila that is one of my favorits. I use sparingly because it was pricey.

Guess I should try some others...

Harajuku Lovers-Lil Angel and Music both smell really nice. These are both light and floral

My all time favorite has to be Very Sexy by Victoria secret, this perfume has a stonger scent.

Sui Love by Anna Sui smells delicious as well. It reminds me of a summer day, very light and floral.

I go through phases where I love a perfume and wear it almost exclusively for a long time, and then move on to something else; right now it's Chanel Coco Mademoiselle. I always get compliments on it. But one I think could become a classic for me is The Body Shop's Neroli Jasmin; it's warm but not sugary sweet, and kind of exotic. I really like it. Bvlgari Pour Femme is another one I come back to. :)

Enjoy by Jean Patou:

Top Notes: Cassis, Green Banana, Orange, Bergamot, Pear, Mandarin.

Middle Notes: Bulgarian Rose, Turkish Rose, Hedione, Indian Jasmine .

Base Notes: Patchouli, Musk, Vanilla, Amber.

and

Spellbound by Estee Lauder:

Top Notes: Rose, Muguet, Citrus, Apricot

Middle Notes: Orange Blossom, Narcisse, Carnation, Cardamom

Base Notes: Sandalwood, Vetiver, Vanilla, Amber

Of the two, I like Enjoy better. It is delicious and smells marvelous with my chemistry.