Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acnejean

Jojoba oil under makeup

no matter how much i think my skin looks moisturized before makeup and exfoliated, i always end up with cakey and just weird consistency of mineral makeup on my face.

do you think jojoba oil has something to do with it? when i put the makeup on, i wait till it looks and feels like it absorbed. i don't even see dry skin.

very strange. anyone use jojoba oil under their makeup but don't get this?

no matter how much i think my skin looks moisturized before makeup and exfoliated, i always end up with cakey and just weird consistency of mineral makeup on my face.

do you think jojoba oil has something to do with it? when i put the makeup on, i wait till it looks and feels like it absorbed. i don't even see dry skin.

i experimented with jojoba oil in varying quantities under my makeup, sometimes alone and sometimes mixed with another moisturizer. every time i had the same problem. just use it at night.

i experimented with jojoba oil in varying quantities under my makeup, sometimes alone and sometimes mixed with another moisturizer. every time i had the same problem. just use it at night.

ah ok thanks. that makes me mad! i was hoping jojoba oil would be my holy grail of moisturizers but i guess not. i haven't found any other ones that work well under makeup and can help with dry skin. jojoba was working wonderful for my dry skin.

I used makeup mineral for years, then started using jojoba oil. I started realizing after a long time that my mineral stuff wasn't working for me right anymore. I wasn't willing to give up my jojoba as it was the ONLY moisturiser that would not break me out and made my skin look so good. So I switched to liquid foundation and found that works much better with the jojoba.

I used makeup mineral for years, then started using jojoba oil. I started realizing after a long time that my mineral stuff wasn't working for me right anymore. I wasn't willing to give up my jojoba as it was the ONLY moisturiser that would not break me out and made my skin look so good. So I switched to liquid foundation and found that works much better with the jojoba.

Ah, yeah I have been trying to find a lotion that works for YEARS. I can never find one without cetyl alcohol especially. I don't want to give up jojoba either and don't. I just seem to let it sink in hours before I apply it lol.

Don't liquid makeup tend to have more chemicals though?

I have the same exact problem! Midwest winters suck and play a huge role in my skin's dryness. I used jojoba oil when I went on vacation in Florida and mixed it into my Olay moisturizer and had no problems. I use it at night too. I love it.

I use mineral makeup too and my skin at the end of the day is dry/flakey and oily. It's cute.