Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

SO! Good news!! I've tried the "Avalon" Organics Lavender Sensitive Skin regimen, and WOW. 100% organic, no extra bullshit.. I'm also taking this organic pill for "Menopause" called "Transitions", technically it's for the symptoms, hormonal imbalance and mood.. etc. I think it's helping as well.

My skin looks luminous and in just a few days, it's clearing up.

All bought at Vitamin Cottage in Glenwood Springs, CO

Though they may be good products, they are not organic. The term organic means that the product contains at least 95% organic ingredients, and will be accompanied by a seal like this or this or a state seal, signifying the same quality control.

The 'Organics' in this case is part of the product name, not a condition of the product.

Still, although it may not be 100% organic its a lot better than most cosmetics in terms of harmful ingredients! I'm using one of their cleansers right now and realllly like it. Although the products are pricey...I'm gonna go ahead and buy a moisturizer too. They just feel/work amazing so far.

i just bought the avalon vitamin c facial cleanser...i have a very very very sensitive acne prone skin and I feel that the facial cleansers that are specially made for acne-prone skin make my skin break out even more. i hope this new cleanser i bought would work. I have been using the avene cleanance K and it doesn't seem to be working for me...Anyone else who uses avalon vitamic c wash?