Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My boyfriend's visiting after like 5 months...and i look like a MESS...and i realllly really wanted to look decent for him...

and he keeps telling me about some hot girl he works with, that allll the guys are always staring at and asking out and blah blah blah and she's really hot and blah blah, and then he'll go ".... oh you're pretty too!!"

sooo now i feel even uglier...compared to ...whoever she is :cry:

it's so stupid :cry: and it's wrong and jealous but i can't help but feel it

:(

I don't think it's stupid at all....I'd feel the same way if I were in a similar situation. Why is your boyfriend even saying all that stuff?? Thats just weird to me lol

Do you guys really care for each other? I'll presume that you guys do ;) At first, of course he'll be a little surprised, but I don't think it would make him think any less of you, my friend.

^ I don't know why he's saying it :( She must be supermodel gorgeous or something...

We do care for each other...and i really really wanted to look nice :cry:

life is so cruel sometimes... i wish he'd never mentioned that girl...now i feel i have something to "live up to" ... and it's something i CAN'T live up to :(

I'm trying the clothes and hair, but well...whatever...it won't be enough...

I don't know why he said it, but it makes me soooo sad :cry::( i think he think i don't care, because i don't say anything about it... i don't know...

I just want to be good enough. :(

My boyfriend's visiting after like 5 months...and i look like a MESS...and i realllly really wanted to look decent for him...

and he keeps telling me about some hot girl he works with, that allll the guys are always staring at and asking out and blah blah blah and she's really hot and blah blah, and then he'll go ".... oh you're pretty too!!"

sooo now i feel even uglier...compared to ...whoever she is :cry:

it's so stupid :cry: and it's wrong and jealous but i can't help but feel it

:(

Wow, that's rude. I'd kill him! :evil:

He doesn't deserve you.

Well, I couldn't take it anymore and told him how i feel about it...let's see what he says

Good for you! I hope things work out alright. He needs to know what he's doing makes you upset.

He said he likes me the way I am, and that i don't have anyone to live up to...

but i dunno, anything he says isn't making me feel better... it just makes me feel like he's giving me his pity cuz i'm ugly to him

blech, fuck acne :(

It's like anything anyone says won't matter because no matter what, iii hate how i look.

aww hunny! i know how insecure acne can make you feel! i dont know how many times ive cried over my skin! and people who dont have acne dont understand. try the este lauder makeup that i suggested. it really covers soo well. ive had so many friends say "i didnt even know you had acne!". you just have to make the best out of what you have. if your boyfriend doesnt think you are breautiful because of a skin condition, then he is shallow. just put on a smile and maybe he wont even notice! im sorry though. i hope you have a good time with him and he is more sensitive to your feelings

^ He's not shallow, and strangely...that's part of the problem... He never thought I was pretty before he started liking me, it's because he likes *me* that he (supposedly) thinks i'm attractive now...

I don't know why, but that just makes me feel worse...like he says nice things just to make me happy... and it makes me feel... "fake" attractive to him, and that what he truly thinks is beautiful is what he sees in those girls he talks about... I don't know...

I'll try the makeup... hopefully I'll find the right shade for me...

Ill CRY with you. lol I hav a date in 4 days and my right cheek looks like the rocky mountins lmao it sucks but I dont give fuck any more.

^ He's not shallow, and strangely...that's part of the problem... He never thought I was pretty before he started liking me, it's because he likes *me* that he (supposedly) thinks i'm attractive now...

I don't know why, but that just makes me feel worse...like he says nice things just to make me happy... and it makes me feel... "fake" attractive to him, and that what he truly thinks is beautiful is what he sees in those girls he talks about... I don't know...

Awwww

I completely know what you mean. It's almost like you wish he liked you at first just for your looks, or something.

Don't worry; if he loves you, that's all that matters. He'll be happy to see you no matter what. :)

He may think some girl is pretty, but he won't think she's beautiful as he thinks you are.

Beauty, that is, defined as who you are. Not what.

Feel better<333

Awwww

I completely know what you mean. It's almost like you wish he liked you at first just for your looks, or something.

Don't worry; if he loves you, that's all that matters. He'll be happy to see you no matter what. :)

He may think some girl is pretty, but he won't think she's beautiful as he thinks you are.

Beauty, that is, defined as who you are. Not what.

Feel better<333

Thats good shit right der lol. If that dont work get a ninja mask like him ---> :ninja: and say you are under attack lol

Your boyfriend is a thoughtless person if he said that. I'd say not even worth being sad over someone like that.

You want your boyfriend to find you pretty? That is understandable. May I ask you a question? How would you feel if the only reason he was dating you is because he finds you attractive? Would you feel better, worse, or the same way that you feel now?

I think you should schedule some time to have a deep conversation and be sure to share all of your feelings to him. A man should always listen when his girlfriend is in need. You should also remember that sometimes people say things without thinking. I would be offended if a girlfriend called me cute, only to talk about another man's looks.

I would feel the same way, perhaps a bit worse... Like I wish that it was my looks that drew him to me, or made me "stand out", and then he got to know me. So I feel a sense of security in the fact that he did think I was beautiful among the other girls he saw. It wasn't like that though - we became friends first, thennn fell for each other.