Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acneisdumb

running out of spiro!!

my doctor put me on 25mg of spiro then gave me 90 pills with 2 refills and told me to come back in a month. considering the severity of my acne at the time and all the extra pills i had, i was desperate and decided to take 100mg a day on my own which has greatly cleared my face!

i'm down to a couple pills left so i called today to get a refill and they said i can't fill it until february!! crap! this is what i get for being stupid and being desperate for clear skin!!

has anyone quit spiro suddenly? did it make you breakout all of a sudden? help

my doctor put me on 25mg of spiro then gave me 90 pills with 2 refills and told me to come back in a month. considering the severity of my acne at the time and all the extra pills i had, i was desperate and decided to take 100mg a day on my own which has greatly cleared my face!

i'm down to a couple pills left so i called today to get a refill and they said i can't fill it until february!! crap! this is what i get for being stupid and being desperate for clear skin!!

has anyone quit spiro suddenly? did it make you breakout all of a sudden? help,

Yes I have to say that my skin did get oily again pretty quickly, I took it for blackheads and they did come back. I hope your skin stays clear.

I've been off spiro since right after Thanksgiving and haven't had a bad breakout. I got one small pimple on my chin and it is already going away. The oil came back fast though, less than a week after I stopped taking it I felt greasier than even before going on spiro!