Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dostoyevsky

I've had enough... I'm a hermit and nothing will help.

Firstly I apologize for this post. I know I'm only complaining and no one will be able to help but I feel like I need to vent and this is the only place I can do so.

I used to have ok skin but my acne got really bad just over a year ago and now I have scars and red marks. Over the past year I have only been out to see a friend once and she said she noticed my skin has got a lot worse. I've avoided everyone else and have had months at a time of not even going outside. I feel like I'm hiding away from life and have lost all of my friends because I keep avoiding them so they don't see how bad it's got and will realise that's why I haven't seen them. It's xmas and I've spent yet another day alone.

I'm just sick of life at the moment. I keep waiting for my skin to clear and just when I think I have my acne under control and start worrying about my red marks, it comes back to form a fresh set of marks. It's like a never ending cycle and I've had enough of it. I just want clear skin and I want to start living life again but I'm too self conscious, it's crippling.

Rant over. Sorry again. Merry xmas everyone.

I just want clear skin and I want to start living life again but I'm too self conscious, it's crippling.

I know the feeling all too well. :(

Merry Christmas though, hopefully 2009 will be a better year for all of us.

I'm sorry to hear that. It's the worst thing when you feel like you're all alone, especially during the holidays, BUT I'm very happy that you did post this! No need to apologize. It's always good to vent, or else we'd all go certifiably insane haha We're all here to offer support :D

Firstly I apologize for this post. I know I'm only complaining and no one will be able to help but I feel like I need to vent and this is the only place I can do so.

I used to have ok skin but my acne got really bad just over a year ago and now I have scars and red marks. Over the past year I have only been out to see a friend once and she said she noticed my skin has got a lot worse. I've avoided everyone else and have had months at a time of not even going outside. I feel like I'm hiding away from life and have lost all of my friends because I keep avoiding them so they don't see how bad it's got and will realise that's why I haven't seen them. It's xmas and I've spent yet another day alone.

I'm just sick of life at the moment. I keep waiting for my skin to clear and just when I think I have my acne under control and start worrying about my red marks, it comes back to form a fresh set of marks. It's like a never ending cycle and I've had enough of it. I just want clear skin and I want to start living life again but I'm too self conscious, it's crippling.

Rant over. Sorry again. Merry xmas everyone.

That was no rant man. You are just tired of the acne. I promise you there is an end that IS in sight. Always know that. You wont be dealing with this when you are 35. I would hang out with you... you in Texas by any chance?