Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Indents on Cheeks

Hi all,

I am just at that age where my acne is disappearing and i dont break out really anymore but i have these weird indents on my cheeks. I have been looking online for a while to understand what the proper term for this is and i am not really sure. I am not sure if its just scarring because there is alot of sebum bulid up under these indents. Like if i was to squeeze my cheeks that white stuff (sebum) would start coming up. So can someone help me out to what this condition is called and help give me a reconmendation to a solution. im getting chemical peels right now but im still not sure if that is the correct solution for my problem.

Please adviseee.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes