Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
paper mario

Has anyone ever had this before?

A couple years ago there was a spot on my cheek. It was pretty big, probably dime sized. It looked like a cyst/nodule. EVERY day after I showered pus would come out. I was really paranoid about it because there would be a little pus for like 30 minutes after I showered, and usually I'd be on my way to school. I'd have to bring a kleenex with me and dab at it every couple minutes -_-

Damn that was horrible..

I still have very severe acne, but I've never had another one of those.

My friend I used to have those all over my face, after a shower I would have to stay in the bathroom for at least 15 minutes dabbing away. I wasted so much toilet paper lol.

Also had to have lots of tissue paper while eating something as everytime I opened my mouth too much one of the many cysts on my face would start leaking pus :X

Those were some truly dark times I can tell you.

My friend I used to have those all over my face, after a shower I would have to stay in the bathroom for at least 15 minutes dabbing away. I wasted so much toilet paper lol.

Also had to have lots of tissue paper while eating something as everytime I opened my mouth too much one of the many cysts on my face would start leaking pus :X

Those were some truly dark times I can tell you.

Ugh. Yeah that's exactly it. I used to be so scared in school that it'd start. It happened once while playing basketball.. A friend of mine just said "Uhh, your spot is kinda.. freaking".

Luckily it never happened in school. And I only had one or two.