Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

guys get depressed when they think their acne will prevent them from getting the hot chicks?

I mean, you'd love the girls to look past your acne.. your physical appearence that is, so why can't u guys look past the girl's physical appearance? :-s

guys get depressed when they think their acne will prevent them from getting the hot chicks?

I mean, you'd love the girls to look past your acne.. your physical appearence that is, so why can't u guys look past the girl's physical appearance? :-s

I love attractive girls, whats wrong with that. I also love girls with a great personality and sense of humour.

I have no problem if a girl first approaches me because of my looks, but I wouldn't want her to stay with me because of it.

Blhah balah blha. Another stupid and boring topic.

User1: "OMFG< I GOT ACNE ANDA I cant;' GET THE GIRl OMG SUERPFIERICIAL And guyS ALWYAS NEVER LOOK past the oUTSIDE. "

User2: "YEAH, MAN GIrls ARE ALL TEhsa same".

User3: "OMG oruar YOUR WRONG, THE FEMALE PSYCHE IS lieK OMG GUYS PSYecH LOOK AT ME I can SO use big wORDS oMG"

User4: "[email protected] ALL BE FREINDS ANdd CALM dOWN WERE alLA RIGHt in OUr OWN WAy OKAY LEts YEYEYEHYheyheh d:;D;;D;d;d;;;D;;D;d;;D;dd;"

DO YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK WE SHOULD DO? I THINK WE SHOULD ALL STFU.

personally i dont get depressed, im happy the way i am, yes i would like a better face, but if god wants me to be this way, so be it.

Blhah balah blha. Another stupid and boring topic. 

User1: \"OMFG< I GOT ACNE ANDA I cant;' GET THE GIRl OMG SUERPFIERICIAL And guyS ALWYAS NEVER LOOK past the oUTSIDE. \" 

User2: \"YEAH, MAN GIrls ARE ALL TEhsa same\". 

User3: \"OMG oruar YOUR WRONG, THE FEMALE PSYCHE IS lieK OMG GUYS PSYecH LOOK AT ME I can SO use big wORDS oMG\" 

User4: \"[email protected] ALL BE FREINDS ANdd CALM dOWN WERE alLA RIGHt in OUr OWN WAy OKAY LEts YEYEYEHYheyheh d:;D;;D;d;d;;;D;;D;d;;D;dd;\" 

DO YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK WE SHOULD DO? I THINK WE SHOULD ALL STFU.

if u reread a lot of posts here, the guys really feel down coz they feel they cant get the hot chicks. You hardly read about girls feeling down coz they dont get the hot guys though

funny, what acne's done to me is that i have no interest at all in hot guys. i'm just curious why it works differently for guys and girls. maybe our value systems are inherently different?

if u reread a lot of posts here, the guys really feel down coz they feel they cant get the hot chicks. You hardly read about girls feeling down coz they dont get the hot guys though

funny, what acne's done to me is that i have no interest at all in hot guys. i'm just curious why it works differently for guys and girls. maybe our value systems are inherently different?

personally i dont get depressed, im happy the way i am, yes i would like a better face, but if god wants me to be this way, so be it.

I think it works both way. Imagine this "mind conversation" between two people with acne who are attracted to each other:

Person #1: Wow, she's hot. But she'll never like me. I'll pretend I haven't noticed her.

Person #2: Did I just see him looking at me? No, of course I didn't, noone would ever look at me.. especially him, he's really gorgeous.

Noone wins!

I for one am scared to talk to people I like because of acne.. I have no idea whether they like me or not because I don't talk to them. I guess both guys and girls have the same complex.

I'm going be to really honest and say that I do go for looks when it comes to girls but personality is also important. What really pisses me off is that before I ever got acne I could literally choose what girl I wanted out of all the fit ones. I am a good looking guy but with acne I feel hideously ugly and ever since then chicks don't approach me. Now whether this is to do with having red fucking pustules on my face or the fact that I've turned into a morbib psycho introvert I don't know. But yes, I am very very pissed off considering that I was the most popular guy in my year and the star player in the football team (still am). So from that to this, I'd rather die. All I want is my life back.

Guest june

Well, my theory is that i couldnt be happy with someone else, if im not happy with myself first.

Well, my theory is that i couldnt be happy with someone else, if im not happy with myself first.

Why do you all think you have to be happy with yourself before you can be with someone? And what do you mean by "happy with yourself"?

When I see that expression I think "happy with me"="no hang-ups" and honestly - I think only very few people go through life, even after beating something like acne, and have no hang-ups.

I like certain things about me and I dislike others and yet I have had long, serious relationships. And they have been quite healthy for me. I have learned a lot. I don't think I'll ever be totally happy with myself, but ya know, it's not going to stop me from having something meaningful with a future bf. Or even something less meaningful with a good-looking man tongue.gif

OK, I see what your saying about not expecting the girls to be great looking when your face looks like shit, but the way I see it for me is that before acne the girls that were interested in me were literally gorgeous. So if I've been able to get girls like that in the past I'm not about to settle for some bush monkey just because my self-esteem is low at the moment. I'd rather wait until I sort my skin out and get my confidence back. I'm soooooo fucking angry!!!!!!!!

i am thinking of all the bush monkeys and witches of the world. poor girls. you'd think we acne sufferers have it bad. but even acne sufferers want nothing to do with them (romantically). and they probably dont even have a forum to vent their problems in.

when i was pretty (Before Acne), there was this guy in my workplace who treated me like a princess, i figured he treated all girls the same way, and then I saw the rude way he treated another girl my age.

for some of us life just sucks. life isnt fair.