Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Yo Adrienne!

pics of my progress

Im starting week 14 on accutane and my skin has improved soo much over the last few weeks. i didnt think it was ever going to get better! my initial breakout was HELL and seemed to last forever!! i have attached pics from week 7, 9, and 13. there is an amazing difference from week 9 to 13 so dont give up!! it will get better! im soo happy. good luck everyone!

post-86407-1230153965_thumb.jpg

post-86407-1230153971_thumb.jpg

post-86407-1230153976_thumb.jpg

post-86407-1230153988_thumb.jpg

post-86407-1230153994_thumb.jpg

post-86407-1230153965_thumb.jpg

post-86407-1230153971_thumb.jpg

post-86407-1230153976_thumb.jpg

post-86407-1230153988_thumb.jpg

post-86407-1230153994_thumb.jpg

Im starting week 14 on accutane and my skin has improved soo much over the last few weeks. i didnt think it was ever going to get better! my initial breakout was HELL and seemed to last forever!! i have attached pics from week 7, 9, and 13. there is an amazing difference from week 9 to 13 so dont give up!! it will get better! im soo happy. good luck everyone!

wow awesome difference!! thanks for the pics! your skin looks great.

I remember just a couple weeks ago you were upset because it was getting work. Great results.. Congrats.

I'm on day 54 now.. I'm hoping mine starts to get better soon. I've become a lot less social and it's starting to make people wonder..

Anyways, congrats!

thanks everyone!!! if you are having a hard time... hang in there!! it will eventually get better! it just take different amounts time for everyone. good luck guys!!

I've been seeing your frustrated posts for the past few months and it makes me happy that you are finally getting results.

thanks so much guys! i know my skin isnt perfect... but it isnt broke out anymore! its amazing to be able to answer the door, or have a friend stop by, or even take the dog for a walk with out needing LOADS of makeup to feel human. i still have some red marks, but at least it is improving. i never thought i could go 3 weeks without a new pimple! i used to get at least 2 a day! dont give up guys!!

yay adrienne! it looks like u wont need ur crafty makeup work for much longer ;)

your skin looks grreat! that was so quick! yea i remember only like a few weeks ago u talking about how terrible it was! im soo happy for u, & it gives me hope! What a wonderful christmas present.

Wow - looks really good.

My breakouts are like yours - I'm on week 2 and I hope to see results like yours as well.

Can't wait to see my results. :)