Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tayrayuf

Totally Clear.. I love Dan

Dan,

You kickass bro. I was a little skeptical about your system. I am clear in a matter of 2 weeks.. Rock on Bro!! I only had mild acne, but my confidence was shitty as hell.. I am talking headzup to everyone now.. gotta date this weekend too. If I wasnt homo-phobic.. Id give ya a big hug bro.. Love ya. Peace! :D

Good news man..! I hope it continues good and hopefully u can tell us how you did it exactly! :D

It wasnt easy..

Followed his Regimen to the "T".. never touched my face.. and I used Dove soap because it was easier on my face then those other heavily drying bars..

I popped my pimples with a alcohol soaked needle.. and then squeezed em out with hypo-allergenic kleenex.. (Ive come to find out that toilet paper is very irritative).. and I placed a hydrogen peroxide soaked q-tip to the bloody area.. applyed pressure to open wound with the kleenex.. and I then applied my BP and then moisturizer.. you barely even know that zit is there in the morning

And one thing that kicks the pimples ass is HONEY.. use it over night on your spots.. drys em.. and its all natural.. screw toothpaste.. flouride not good 4 face