Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
panther1

going crazy

around my red spots in the area of my acne i have red tint, it looks like i just got done working out in the sun, its not rosacea.... it is also under my eyes and a small circle of redness on the bridge of my nose, im on vanoxide which is bp and hydrocortison which is suppose to clear up this redness but my problem is the redness under the eye where no acne was before, the derm says vanoxide will clear up redness but under my eyes?

note that i have perfecly clear tanned skin along my side burns and there is like an abrupt begginning to the redness, where my acne was.... could this be from medication topicals

BP and hydrocortison mixed together? That doesn't sound too good, for a lot of people BP causes irritation and redness, although hydrocortison is kinda for redness I'm pretty sure it's for like rashes and allergies. I have a pinkish tone around all my non-active and active spots so you shouldn't worry much, it will fade in time.