Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
miserable!

Yay! I'm back!

And have been clear for about a year now (THANK YOU ACCUTANE!) Anyway, I was wondering what type of treatments would be available for small ice pick scarring. Now all of a sudden it's bothering me. I was a horrible picker and all of them are on my cheeks/cheekbone area :( Anything holistic? Injections? Light/laser? I'm so new to this! Other than that, my red marks have faded and the ice pick scars are my only problem!

just curious how long did it take for your red marks to fade? im asking cause im going throughj hell now with many red marks and facial redness any advice...

Well I think Accutane somehow sped up the process of my scaring, if that even coincides together. I noticed my scars 95% faded after about a month of stopping treatment. My face was pretty red while on Accutane which is normal.. after I stopped it went away! Just make sure your keeping everything moisturized!

Hey miserable,

I have the same type of scarring, shallow ice picks. I had pixel laser, so far at least 25% improvement, going in for another hoping to see 75% improvement. Pixel is reasonably priced in my area. Good luck!