Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shar26

Accutane Day 8

So i'm on my second round of accutane, currently 8 days in on 60MG. Started getting dry after just 3-4 days. Think i'm just about keeping on top of it :shifty: , drinking loads of water and keep moisturized as best as possible etc. I think i was starting to go through a good patch when i started my accutane again, but this has occured for a while, i improve then break out :|. Anyhow i did seem to be improving but i think the accutane maybe kicking in, i'm getting loads of tiny hard painful pimples around my chin/cheek area, they really hurt! I'm cleaning, moisturizing and treating as always butt these are a lil new to me. Any ideas on what might help with them ? They arnt actually that inflamed or majorly noticable they are just really painful :wall:

Any input would be great, thanks :).

Hey there - I'm also on my 2nd round of Accutane. I'm on week 2 - so day 16 for me today.

I know it sucks when you get those painful ones - I got a painful one next to my nose and one painful one on my chin and it would hurt when I would smile, lol.

They are going away now. You just have to wait them out I guess.

I'm also noticing more bumps coming out on my skin - I feel them just about all over when washing my face. I've hadn't had lots of bumps like that in years - I wonder if it's the moisturizer I'm using or if it's the medication making my skin break out more before getting better.

I know it's annoying but we need to hang in there.

Good Luck :)

dude plo I am having the same problem but I usually never get like little bumps everywhere on my face but since accutane (im on day 11) my skin is breaking out like shit. I am not sure as well if it is the moisturizer I am using or if acctane is purging my skin. =(. gonna ask my nurse tommorow lol.

dude plo I am having the same problem but I usually never get like little bumps everywhere on my face but since accutane (im on day 11) my skin is breaking out like shit. I am not sure as well if it is the moisturizer I am using or if acctane is purging my skin. =(. gonna ask my nurse tommorow lol.

Yeahh its nasty innit lol |: i think its just been a weird stage of the initial break out, i think i'm starting to clear slightly now, Hopefully!! cus i've been terrible lately. Good luck to you! Lets hope accutane soon starts to work its magic :D