Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jacob

Vitamin question

Can I take a multivitamin while on the regimen, or will that not work out too well? Thanks. I was thinking of taking this Centrum multivitamin.

It can't hurt. A multivitamin provides you with many essentials. It's just as important as eating healthy. I say go for it.

It can't hurt.  A multivitamin provides you with many essentials.  It's just as important as eating healthy.  I say go for it.

THanks man. I appreciate the response. biggrin.gif

Be careful with multi-vitamins! Some acne sufferers find that Iodine breaks them out. There is a lot of information about good/bad vitamins for acne sufferers on the acne forums. I take all my supplements separately. C, B-Complex, Omega 3-6-9 Blend, Magnesium, Calcium, Zinc, extra B-5, digestive enzymes, and probiotics. Good intestinal health is also important for expelling toxins from your body.

Good luck

jc-hey baby smile.gif how ya doin???listen i have been taking vit c with rose hips & bioflavonoids,b-complex sublingual they are both liquid and chromium picolinate.b and c are both liquid is it true that liquid is better than pill form?they taste gross yuck when i went for my smoothbeam and the dr had told me to try this vits he also said to take some zinc and beta carroeteen.you think these vit will help me?

jc-hey baby smile.gif how ya doin???listen i have been taking vit c  with rose hips & bioflavonoids,b-complex sublingual they are both liquid  and chromium picolinate.b and c are both liquid is it true that liquid is better than pill form?they taste gross yuck when i went for my smoothbeam and the dr had told me to try this vits he also said to take some zinc and beta carroeteen.you think these vit will help me?

Im sure they will. Think about it like this, for whatever reason if they dont they are still essential for your health. I just recently started taking zinc for my redmarks. Hoping for the best.

he also said to take some zinc and beta carroeteen.you think these vit will help me?

Hey Angel!

I'm doing great! I just had another final exam today (3 down, 2 to go) and I NEED SLEEP!!! Otherwise, I'm doing crappy. lol. How are you sweetie?

I do think that liquid is better than pill form. They're better and faster absorbed into your body.

Zinc and betacarotene, while not exactly good for skin health, will still be good for our skin because it's good for our entire body. I can't stress this enough: Good overall body health also equals good skin!. Our skin is our largest organ. That's definitely just another part of our body (a major part!)

Zinc is an antioxidant (good for fighting free-radicals, aging) and is antibacterial. Betacarotene is good for our immune system. Moreso important as we get older. smile.gif