Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
goshdarnitalltoheck

Why is this redness happening?

I have used BP for years and Dan's for the past month. My skin is usually fine with it except occasionally it seems to burn my face and the redness sticks around for about 2-3 days before going back to normal. Why is this? and how can I get the redness to go away faster?

Yeah me too, I remember i used it for about a year when it was in the tubes. Then when it switched to bottles I got serious and upped the dosage quite a bit and now my face is fairly red... I now seem to be fairly clear of acne but I'm afraid that will end if i go off the BP to see if my face calms down.

I've read other posts about this but the average useless response appears to be: ARE YOU USING AN SPF MOISTURIZER? and: IT SEEMS SUNNY IN YOUR AREA, STAY OUT OF UV RAYS!

Sort of seems plausible but I fear that my skin has just become super sensitive, and that the solution lies in the mystical perfect cleanser/moisturizer combination suited just for me... which of course I'm still searching for. ;(

Right now I'm experimenting with moisturizer first, then BP... probably wont work but ill report in if it does. :)