Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
faust405245

3 days till xmas eve. How do I get rid of this spot!?

I really want to go out xmas eve and be confident and enjoy myself but unfortunately a bloody spot has just erupted on my cheek. Anyone any ideas how i can reduce the inflamation/redness quickly? Would icing it help? Failing that does anyone know how to bring the spot to a head so i can squeeze it? Please help!!

Ice, maybe? Also, don't "squeeze" your pimples. You have to be super gentle in the process of popping a pimple.

moisturizer moisturizer moisturizer moisturizer, add to the pimple, make sure its non-cosmedogenic lotion, leave it on when you goto bed. boom, it will be gone before you know it.

DO NOT SQUEEZE

I know of no way to make a zit disappear in it's entirety overnight but the following could help.

1. Ice - but not for long. Two mins on, two mins off and two mins on again - that's all. Do that morning and eve.

2. Queen Helene Mint Julep mask as a spot treatment... just a dab on the zit itself and leave for 20 mins, half-hour max before washing.

3. Ditto - Just do not squeeze. You will regret it :)