Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi all,

I'm a couple of days away from running out of Dan's cleanser and would like advice on what good cleansers there are to buy out there.

Dan's has served me well - although I'm having a rough patch at the moment - what do you guys use when not using the regimen cleanser?

Cheers..

I haven't tried the regimen cleanser yet but I do use the cleansers from the 'Simple' skin care line. 'Simple Purifying Lotion' and 'Simple Cleanser Refreshing Gel' are both good, and many people on this board from the UK do praise the Simple skin care line.

What's also good is that you can find Simple products in well known stores such as Tescos, Asdas, Sainsburys, Boots and Superdrug to name a few:) Hopefully someone will back me up, but if not then I promise you, their stuff are good.

well for the past 3 weeks ive been using witch foaming face wash as my clenser... which so far has served me well... even more so considering as of late my sleep pattern has been eradic meaning i have gone 4-5 hours with out using my clenser the same time each day (ive found that to be very important in my personal regium as when i was using dans if i left it over a few hours i would break out)