Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Skin_Obsession

ProActiv system minus the Repairing Lotion??

Does anybody have any experience, or would recommend continuing using the first 2 steps of the proactiv system, and then use Dan's Gel, as the last step? Substituting the Repairing Lotion? I really need to find a cost-effective alternate as I'm going to university in the fall, anybody have any suggestions? Thanks!!

Why dont you just use the regimen man? Ive gotten 100% results and i dont even do it properly

1. Wash face with Solugel

2. Apply one finger of BP to each side of face

3. Enjoy clear face biggrin.gif

Solugel eh?? I'll have to give this a shot, thanks bro! I've heard of this in the past, actually I remember seeing it, and I think I tried it before, but with minimum success, though, that was a long time ago, tongue.gif

Do you do this in the morning, and at night? Or just once in the morning? Thanks!

Peace

Morning and night, however I would recomment that you follow the regimen as is directed on the site

youre a member on this site and youve never tried the regimen before??

lol.. Actually yea, I was waiting on Dan's BPGel to be released, before I started the regimen, to find out what is more cost efficient, I've been using ProActiv for a LONG time.. almost 2 and a half years it works.. OK, but not great anymore, so I'm now actively looking for alternates. Oh, btw, I didn't even realize Solugel was a wash? I actually that it was a BPGel, or maybe both.. ?? lol, thanks bro for the advice.

Cheers

Try Purpose Cleansing Wash.. its one of the only gentle washes that takes off my makeup

The Proactiv wash is too harsh because it has BP in it. Then the toner further strips your skin. I tried that method and it was not good. Now, I use Purpose wash, which has no BP in it and it VERY gentle. And then a ton of On-The-Spot (soon to be replaced by Dan's Gel).