Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wiscoguy28

How long does the BP redness last, on average?

I know that BP can cause massive redness in the first couple of weeks. I am wondering how long people have experienced redness, and how long did it take for the redness to subside? Did it only subside after you were applying 2 pumps twice a day for a while? Just curious as to what other people's experiences were regarding redness caused from BP. Thanks in advance.

My experience with BP is even if i put on a dime size amount on my face and completely wash it off, 6 hours later the place where i applied it turns a cherry red.. the next day i wash the same area without BP i gett REALLY dry and irritated, and the NEXT day ill break out in whiteheads..

ITS NOT WORTH IT, if you get read this usually means STOP because you are really sensitive to the product.

good luck.

haha the redness effect. Yeah I remember ppl asking If I went on vacation recently. It goes away. The initial tingling redness took about a week or so. The redness which you dont feel took longer though.. maybe half a year for me. But after a couple weeks you dont even notice it anymore and it doesnt bother you

Try using 2.5% BP instead of 5/10% - research has shown (its mentioned on Dan's site somewhere) that both have the same effectiveness, but 2.5% has far less irritation.

first week my face was constanly red. 2nd week my face would be red for 2-3 hours after applying bp. 3rd week my face was red for about a hour after applying bp. i'm on my 4th week now and my face gets slightly red but not really noticable.

I'd like to know the answer to this as well.

I've been using BP for about a month and I'm still red. I feel like it's worse for me b/c I only apply it to my chin, which looks really stupid. If your whole face is red at least you can pass it off as a sunburn or natural rosiness. For me it's been going down a bit but it's still red/pinkish like 24/7.

I have been on it 10 months now and I still get red, Im jusst sensetive to it. It has gotten me clear though, so don't worry.