Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vanderploeg

2 questions about the regimen..

I am starting out using it... and i see great results already but i have two questions..

1) i was prescribed clindoxyl before the regimen and i have been using it for a bit.. since i have increased the dose and used it instead of the regular 2.5% bp it as work great.. but with a lot of flakiness. is this ok? should i drop it and use what is recommended?

2) also i have 1 or 2 breakout at the top of my nose but very close to my eye... and im not suppose to but bp around my eye, is it ok if i make sure its only on the breakouts? or is there something else i should do?

Thanks for you time and any response is appreciated..

cnv

Please read here in regard to using the Clindoxyl with the Regimen. http://www.acne.org/faq.html#prescriptions

If those breakouts are on top of your nose, you may be able to use the bp there without irritating the eye area. Just use your best judgment with that. If you have the AHA lotion, you might spot treat with it too. But do not get any of these in your eyes.