Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nygiRL1

Murad?..Should I Switch?

I have been using paula's choice BHA for a months now, started off with the 1% upped it to 2% did the gel now using the liquid and although it's helped somewhat, it hasn't completely..and it hasn't done thing for my blackheads. I read a bunch of good reviews on the Murad T Zone Pore Refining Gel and wanted to give it a try, from what I understand it has retinol and salicylic im just not sure if the concentration is more that PC. My current regimen is PC every morning/night (alternating nights i use Mandelic Acid).. I wanted to replace the PC with the Murad but would that be too much for my skin? help!! :think:

I personally dislike murad.

I find the best for blackheads is BHA and AHA together at the same time.

If your skin can handle it, try that instead. Also slap on some BP morning and night, and let it sit for about 30 seconds, to kill any bacteria.

Works for me.

I tried BP last year for a few months but it really didn't do anything for my blackheads or clogged pores, my main problem is blackheads/clogged pores so I don't think the BP would help. Thanks though, out of curiosity which Murad product did you try?

when i had inflammed acne i used murad and it worked pretty well actually i had no response to proactive at this time. so i decided to try murad and i got pretty good results. I still use it just to cleanse my face.